Sparkle and Shine - Doused in Pink - a fashion and lifestyle blog

Sparkle and Shine

Sparkle and Shine

Chairish.com makes it fun and easy for design lovers to buy and sell vintage furniture and decor to one another and now they have added vintage jewelry pieces to their online marketplace, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, handbags and scarves.

With the holidays approaching, Chairish asked me to create a style-board around accessorizing holiday party wear using pieces from their vintage jewelry collection. They had so many great pieces to choose from but in the end I decided on the Chanel Vintage CC Black and Gold Rim Earrings and a Gold Plated Metal Fringe Necklace as a starting point for my style board.

The earrings and necklace make a statement on their own so I wanted the outfit to be minimalist. I picked a simple black jumpsuit, shrug and cold heels. The sleek black and gold clutch was the finishing touch to sparkle and shine through the holidays.

What are you wearing to holiday parties this season?

Thanks for stopping by and reading today!

I'd love it if you followed along with me on FacebookBloglovin or Google +

Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here.

82 comments

1. Those vintage Chanel earrings are just beautiful and timeless. http://lachiquitamissi.com

ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love them? Thanks for stopping by!

ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool site. I never heard of it. That site is amazing!

4. Wonderful set!

ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it? They have so many great finds!

ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! So glad you stopped by!

ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices. I love the jumpsuit and it would go great with the statement necklace and a pump of the perfume. :) XOXO, Elif

ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Elif! That statement necklace is such a wow piece!

ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style board such a chic look you put together! That necklace is amazing and thanks for sharing about Chairish.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

ReplyDelete
  10. I love this looked you pulled together!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a chic and beautiful style board. Those earrings are such a classic! I have had my eye on some over the years on Ebay, so it's good to know about Chairish.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

ReplyDelete
  12. What a great style board, Jill! I love vintage looking pieces and that necklace is amazing! I will check them out!

Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

13. The Sequin NotebookMarch 8, 2015 at 8:49 AM

That gold metal fringe necklace is PERFECT for holiday parties...love it!

14. The Real ArnoldsMarch 8, 2015 at 8:49 AM

Great style board! A black jumper with gold accents would be the perfect holiday look!

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

ReplyDelete
  15. What a great outfit! That necklace and earrings are so chic!

ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous jump suit!! I love it! I have a plaid dress that I am styling for my daughter's dance event and a simple black dress for the Nutcracker! Susan

ReplyDelete
  17. Love this entire look! I still haven't attempted to pull of a jumpsuit but this one is so pretty!

<3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  18. Need to check them out - looks cool!!! And that jumpsuit it TDF!!

Rebecca

19. Mia- MakeMeUpMiaMarch 8, 2015 at 8:49 AM

I love this whole look, but those shoes! So pretty :)

ReplyDelete
  20. Love that jumpsuit! I think it is the way I'm going to have to go for New Year's this year!

ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you styled this and let the jewelry shine! I wish I had a holiday party to go to to get all dressed up!

22. Gorgeous look. xx

ReplyDelete
  23. Great look! A jumpsuit would be perfect for New Year's!

ReplyDelete
  24. Great outfit! It's elegant while still being comfortable. Great statement necklace!

Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

ReplyDelete
  25. Nice pieces, I've not heard of this site, but really love some of the pieces I just viewed on the link. Thanks for the intro.
    Rustic Elegance

ReplyDelete
  26. I love this outfit! Black and gold are perfect for holiday party attire!

ReplyDelete
  27. That statement necklace is fabulous! I'm surprised it's vintage! It looks very current. Fun night- out set!

Gina - On the Daily Express

28. ElleSees.blogspot.comMarch 8, 2015 at 8:50 AM

i have that red mac lipstick on right nowww!

ReplyDelete
  29. That statement necklace is more than amazing! I LOVE it! Thank you for sharing it! I need it in my closet. And thanks for joining in on the Celebrate Southern fun! xoxo

ReplyDelete
  30. Love all of your picks! Black and gold are so chic, especially for the holidays! I always get stuck in the rut of wearing a lot of plaid, this would be a great way to make it glam!

-Katie

31. Carrie @ Curly Crafty MomMarch 8, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Oh, I just love this entire style board that you created. Those Chanel earrings I would love to own... I have a gold Essie polish that I have been wearing a lot lately. That black outfit the model is wearing and that gold necklace are beautiful, too!

ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks Carrie! I have so much fun creating style boards!

ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks Katie! So glad you stopped by!

ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you! When I saw that necklace, I knew exactly how I was going to style it!

ReplyDelete
  35. A red Mac lipstick is a must have!

ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks Gina! I'm love fringe accessories!

ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks Maria! So glad you stopped by!

ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks! So glad you stopped by!

ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks Brooke! I was really drawn to that necklace!

ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks! I love how you can dress jumpsuits up or down!

ReplyDelete
  41. Such a fun holiday look! :)

-Ashley

ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks Pamela! I love the look of jumpsuits but I have not found one that I like on me yet.

ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks! I'm obsessing over those earrings!

ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks Amy Ann! I'm really happy with how this turned out! Now to recreate in real life!

ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks! I'm loving everything with fringe!

ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks Audrey! They have a great collection! Check them out!

ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks Marta! That necklace is the first thing I spotted on their site!

ReplyDelete
  48. Black and gold is my favorite festive color combo. Always so classy and luxe.

Chic on the Cheap

ReplyDelete
  49. Hi Jill! Those pieces above are awesome especially the fringe necklace! Beautiful!

Jessica
    notjessfashion.com

ReplyDelete
  50. Ooohhh those earrings!! Love.Love.

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

ReplyDelete
  51. What a gorgeous look you've created! I can totally see you wearing this, too. Beautiful!

ReplyDelete
  52. Finally back from vacation and getting caught up on my favorite blogs! This is a gorgeous outfit, and it looks really comfortable too!

ReplyDelete
  53. I'm digging this look. It's glam but not super feminine. The coat is spectacular. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

54. Jacqueline RendineMarch 8, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Loving that necklace! I have been eyeing ones like this!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

ReplyDelete
  55. love your boards! the outfit is pure style!

Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

ReplyDelete
  56. Amazing style-board. Such a great pieces. Amazing statement necklace. Have a great day. Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

ReplyDelete
  57. I like the statement necklace. I plan to wear a mix of casual & dressy - trying to pull from what I already have in my closet.

Lisa @ Daily Style Finds

ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks Lisa! Casual and dressy sounds like the perfect mix!

ReplyDelete
  59. Thank you so much! So glad you stopped by!

ReplyDelete
  60. Great styleboard! Their jewellery is gorgeous :)

Fashionably,

ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks Jacqueline! The fringe makes it such a fun piece!

ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks Carmen! So glad you stopped by!

ReplyDelete
  63. Thank you Lana! Hope you had a great vacation!

ReplyDelete
  64. Thanks Jessica! The fringe necklace is such a fun and unique piece!

ReplyDelete
  65. Thank you so much! So glad you stopped by!

ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks Ashley! I had fun putting the board together!

ReplyDelete
  67. Thanks! It is hard to get away from the plaid right now! :)

ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each & everyone one of you! I don't always reply here, so be sure to check your email or I might leave a comment on your blog too!