There always seems to be a new form of wrinkle fighter on the market. From expensive creams to gadgets to laser treatments, it's hard to know what really works and if it's worth your investment. I was recently introduced to the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System. The first thing I liked about this system was that it's a gadget that you can use in the comfort of you own home and it claims to reduce the signs of aging quickly and painlessly. That's a powerful claim, so I decided to give it a try!
Clinical trials using the system twice a day resulted in skin looking more radiant, visibly more smooth and for some, a decrease in fine line and wrinkles and an increase in firmness. It also improves the skins ability to absorb serums, lotions and cremes.
What you get with the system:
- 3-Speed Device. Features three settings for the face, neck and delicate areas such as the eye area.
- Kinetic Treatment Serum - An anti-wrinkle serum formulated with the peptide SNAP-8, which has been clinically shown to reduce crow’s feet alone by up to 63%. The serum also contains more anti- wrinkle properties: encapsulated retinol, inyline, and antarcticine.
- Kinetic AM Ignition Lotion - An anti-aging lotion designed for all skin types. This lightweight, yet intensive moisturizer hydrates skin while helping it retain essential moisture.
- Kinetic PM Recovery Creme - an intensive night cream that helps the skin recover while you sleep.
- USB Charging Cord.
- User Manuel and Instructional DVD.
How to use the device:
- Start with clean skin and apply a pea size amount of serum to your face.
- Select the setting, turn the device on and start toning the treatment area. (the chart below is a helpful guide to follow to make sure you are moving across your face in the right direction for each target area).
- Let the device pulse 3 - 5 times then move the device over slightly and repeat until you have covered the entire treatment area.
- Make sure that the vacuum head is firmly placed against the skin to create the vacuum seal.
- Finish off with either the AM lotion or PM recovery creme or you can also use your own facial products.
I've only been using the device for a few days but I have already noticed that my skin looks healthier. I'll post an updated review after I've been using it a full month and then again after two months with before and after shots.
Want to try the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System for yourself? Click HERE to get 25% off their entire website with the code Doused25!
Thank you for visiting!