Rachel –Garay Treasures
Jill – Doused in Pink
Elizabeth – Chasin’ Mason
Stephanie – Wife Mommy Me
Becky – bybmg
I’m excited to be joining some of my blogging friends for a blog hop to show you some fun things you can splurge on at Target and stick to a $10 budget! Make sure you stop by their blogs to see what their $10 got them! Target stepped it up this month and had the most adorable holiday items in their dollar spot. Here’s what I got in my Target haul:
1. Paper straws with deer sliders. $1
Everything tastes better with a straw and the festive plaid and chevron with the deer head cutout sliders were too cute to resist. Pack of 6.
2. Deer head gift tag and twine kit. $3
I’m going with a neutral gift wrap theme this holiday season and am planning on wrapping gifts in craft paper with a bright red ribbon. These deer head tags and neutral twine will be the perfect finishing touch. Kit comes with 16 gift tags.
3. Plaid pillow with deer head. $3
What can I say, I’m loving the deer theme and this darling pillow could not be passed up!
4. Glitter clips. $1 Why have ordinary black metal clips when you can have glitter clips to hold those important papers? Pack of 6.
5. Gel pens. $1 Silver, white and gold gel pens to address holiday cards or take notes at work. Pack of 3.
6. Hello Holiday note pad. $1 I’m a list maker and this notepad makes making my to-do list more fun!
After tax, my total was $10.26!
Thank you for visiting today!
I’ve made a Holiday Gift Guide page to help you find ideas for everyone on your list!
See the fabulous bloggers I’m linking up with here.