While the weather still needs to catch up, summer has arrived! Being outdoors makes me happy and I try to spend as much time outside as possible. I want to take full advantage of summer and created a bucket list to make sure I’m not looking back in the fall thinking I should have done something! I’m joining my friend Leslie from Once Upon a Time & Happily Ever After to share our summer bucket lists. Here are 20 things that I want to make happen this summer!
1. Pack a picnic and head to a drive-in movie theater.
2. Buy all fruits and veggies from the local farmers market.
3. Take the dog for a long (mile +) walk every day.
4. Read for 30 minutes every day at the beach.
5. Attend a local concert at a forest preserve or botanic gardens.
6. Attend a “major” concert at Ravinia Festival (outdoor theater).
7. Host a girls brunch.
8. Eat meals outside as much as possible.
9. Sign up for an organized bike tour.
11. Kayak 1 – 2 times a month.
12. Make homemade pizza on the grill.
13. Plan an ice cream social with friends.
14. Attend a vintage car show.
15. Make homemade bacon.
16. Spend a day at the zoo.
17. Spend a day at a Chicago beach.
18. Go to a Cubs game.
19. Go on a carriage ride in the city.
20. Watch the sunrise over Lake Michigan.
What’s on your summer bucket list? Let me know in the comments and if you’re a blogger and have a bucket list post, I’d love it if you linked up with us below!
As always, thank you for reading!
Linking up here.
Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Facebook | Feedly | LIKEtoKNOW.it
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!