February Pin-Spired - Doused in Pink - a fashion and lifestyle blog

February Pin-Spired

What happened to January? The month whizzed by but February means that we are one month closer to the end of winter! It's also time for another round of Pin-Spired recreations! Pantone Marsala is the color of 2015. This rich, redish brown color is the perfect neutral to liven up your winter wardrobe. This month I'm styling all of my Pin-Spired outfits with my Marsala AG Stevie corduroys.

Linking up with Pinterest Told Me ToMix and Match Family & The Larson LingoAll of my recreations are from pieces I already have in my closet.

Pin-Spiration #1
Marsala jeans, striped top, moto jacket, aviators

My Recreation

Pin-Spiration #2
Marsala jeans, black top, leopard scarf, booties

My Recreation

Pin-Spiration #3
Marsala jeans, gray top, tassel necklace, printed cardigan, booties

My Recreation

I appreciate you stopping by today & reading!

Don't forget to enter to win a $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique here!

Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here.

You can also follow along here...

76 comments

1. I am loving this burgundy pants

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

♥♥♥

ReplyDelete
  2. I need burgundy skinnies asap, love the first look the most.

xo
    PinkSole

ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of marsala cords that I bought a few years ago for $12! They are still one of my favorite pairs of pants. Thanks for the outfit ideas!! I am going to try one this week! Susan

ReplyDelete
  4. This month I am committed to wearing more outfits from the million pins I have that I can create while shopping my closet. Love your marsala pants. I need to find my cords in this color and start wearing them ASAP. As always great re-creations. The 2nd which is the simplest is my most favorite. =)

ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all the ways you have styled these! Very on trend with the color. I bet the cords are warm too.

Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the ways you styled those cords Jill! Love the scarf and the card:) Great inspiration!

Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

7. ElleSees.blogspot.comFebruary 2, 2015 at 6:27 AM

great inspiration and great outcomes! i love it when a pin comes together!!!

ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on these inspirations. This post reminds me that I have a pair of ox blood pants somewhere.. need to dig it out!

9. SydneysFashionDiary.comFebruary 2, 2015 at 7:18 AM

Your recreation is spot on. I have to borrow this look too =) Enjoy your week!

ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you have recreated the inspirations, that is such a fun thing to do. The second look is my favourite- adore burgundy and leopard print.

ReplyDelete
  11. You knocked these all out of the park! I love all of them! And I have similar pants so thanks for all the inspiration!

ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these looks! Your recreations are perfect!

ReplyDelete
  13. These posts are always so fun, I am loving the seconds one!!

Have a great Monday!
    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

ReplyDelete
  14. As always, you do an amazing job with your re-creations and I can't pick a favorite!! Great styling options for your Marsala pants. :)

Gina - On the Daily Express

ReplyDelete
  15. I always love these posts! You've recreated them all perfectly, I really love the first one especially. Have a great day:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

16. Kelsey & KenechaFebruary 2, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Really love how you based your looks off these, yours look amazing as well! :)

twitter.com/floralandsmiles

ReplyDelete
  17. You did such a great job recreating these outfits! It's funny because I have those same ones pinned too! lol

ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful looks! Those pants are so versatile!

ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much! I appreciate you stopping by!

20. Great inspired look today! Love the color of the pants for winter

ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfits inspo! I really like them all, but the first one is my favorite - the jacket on top of the striped tee looks so chic!

-Tatiana

ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic job Jill! You nailed every shot. Love your style!

ReplyDelete
  23. What a good idea! I love each of your outfits better than the Pinterest version!
    ~~Megan~~

ReplyDelete
  24. I love all of your looks, BUT THAT FIRST OUTFIT IS GREATNESS! You look so put together and darling!!!! Thanks for linking up! xoxo, Sheaffer :)

ReplyDelete
  25. Wow i thought the first picture was you! You nailed it! Love it!

Cynthia

Sensibly Sharp

Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook | instagram

ReplyDelete
  26. The first picture really does look like you! You nailed all of these looks (as usual ) :) Happy Monday!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

ReplyDelete
  27. Wow amazing recreation of all looks Jill, especially love the first one. Looking amazing. Mel

ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Jill, you did awesome with your pin copying here. I need to do this more often, especially with winter ending soon and needing some new and fresh ideas for styling spring wear. Thank you for your back to blogging greeting today, I am glad to be back and catching up with you. Rachel xo

ReplyDelete
  29. Love this! I love using pinterest as outfit inspo :)

XoLindsay

Sugar & Something

ReplyDelete
  30. I love all of these looks! Marsala is such a gorgeous color and you definitely show it can go with anything and everything!

ReplyDelete
  31. I hope marsala never goes away because I'm in love with it. Your looks are all cute and practical, love it!

Xoxo,
    Karen
    Http://kensingtonwest.me.uk

ReplyDelete
  32. Great outfits, I am loving the red and the stripes!

Eleventh & Sixteenth

33. Carrie @ Curly Crafty MomFebruary 2, 2015 at 1:32 PM

I have marsala pants on today and I love them! These are all great looks. I am excited about the Pantone Springs colors for 2015, too!!

ReplyDelete
  34. Oh so accurate and looking fab!

ReplyDelete
  35. Those recreations are on point! I don't know which one I like better they all look great.

www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing recreation of all looks!

Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  37. Great looks! I love the first one. Have a great week!

ReplyDelete
  38. excellent captures, Love the looks and I have a fashion linkup on Thursday, hope you can join me,

ReplyDelete
  39. You nailed all of these pins!!! Love those jeans, what a great color!

ReplyDelete
  40. You always do such a good job interpreting the pins. I love them all, but especially the first one! Hope you're staying warm!

ReplyDelete
  41. the recreation of black top look was terrific. (Y)

www.fashable.org

ReplyDelete
  42. I adore this colour :) This is a really unique post and I like how the pins inspired your looks :) I have some jeans this colour and now I have inspiration on how to wear them

Rachel xx

ReplyDelete
  43. You nailed these looks, lady!
    And I'm SO DOWN for the end of winter- bring on spring!

-Ashley

ReplyDelete
  44. I love the Marsala color such a beautiful new neutral! Great post! http://lachiquitamissi.com

ReplyDelete
  45. I love your pin-spiration recreations! All three are so on point. I especially like the first one with the striped tee. ~Cynthia

ReplyDelete
  46. Love your pin-spirations! Your outfits look great!

ReplyDelete
  47. You got these looks down! Love your take on each:) So cute! 1st outfits my fave!

Cheers,
    Joanne
    FabulouslyAverage

ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks Rachel! So glad you stopped by today!

ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks April! I appreciate you stopping by!

ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks Linda! I'll make sure I linkup with you!

ReplyDelete
  51. I love anything with stripes! Loving the first look! You did a great job of recreating these looks!

www.dressed2dnines.com

ReplyDelete
  52. Love the three looks especially the second one, you styled them all perfectly!

ReplyDelete
  53. I love how you are recreating pins! I really like the second outfit - but all three are great! Thanks for joining the Celebrate Southern Linkup with J and me! Cheers!

ReplyDelete
  54. aahhh yes to those burgundy/red corduroys!!! i want one myself!

Animated Confessions

ReplyDelete
  55. I adore your versions of these outfits!! I really need to get some marsala colored pants- they look fabulous on you and are so versatile!

lovejoanna.com

ReplyDelete
  56. You indeed rocked each & every Pin-spired image here Jill! Particularly in love with the aztec-printed cardigan in the last photo!!!

Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

ReplyDelete
  57. Loving the color of those jeans! So fun!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard
    PS I am hosting a link up and would love for you to swing by!

ReplyDelete
  58. love your recreations! The colour of your jeans is perfect for this time of year.

59. Gingi Edmonds FreemanFebruary 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Great post! Love the pix! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

ReplyDelete
  60. You nailed it! What a fun post! Please link up with FUN FASHION FRIDAY this week and made sure you check out my top looks!

OXOX

Dawn Lucy

61. Sydney Fashion HunterFebruary 5, 2015 at 6:26 AM

Thanks for linking up to Style to Inspire which I was lucky enough to co-host with Rhea this week. Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog :) Loving your jeans in #3

ReplyDelete
  62. Your outfit is perfect! I like it even better than the inspiration!
    www.theadoredlife.com

ReplyDelete
  63. The burgundy cords are clearly proving to be good workhorses! Love them with the stripes.

Chic on the Cheap

ReplyDelete
  64. All so cute...Pinterest is the best for inspiration!

ReplyDelete
  65. I have a pair of pants that color, so you've given me some great ideas for new outfits!!! Thanks, Jill!

Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

66. Renae of Simple SequinsFebruary 5, 2015 at 11:24 PM

Very similar. I love the middle one the most! ♥, Renae

ReplyDelete
  67. Drooling over Pinterest outfits and realizing you have the pieces to create the same look is one of the best feelings. Love it!
    Randi | Randi with an i

68. Great interpretations of those looks Jill! Great job x

ReplyDelete
  69. Your tassel necklace in the last look is almost EXACTLY like the one in the pin!! Such great inspiration for burgundy pants / jeans (I also have a pair I wear non-stop!) and you've given me some good ideas to borrow. Thank you for joining the #reasonstodress linkup!

ReplyDelete
  70. Such great Pinspiration looks, Jill! I tell you, I am loving my marsala jeans and want to wear them all the time. Now you have inspired me wear them even more! Have a great weekend!

71. HappinessatmidlifeFebruary 7, 2015 at 7:46 PM

I love all the ways you've repeated these looks! I love the color of your jeans.

Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

ReplyDelete
  72. Love those jeans! I truly need to get some Marsala into my own wardrobe! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  73. You've done such a great job recreating these looks ...Beautiful.
    Thanks for linking with #AllAboutYou

ReplyDelete
  74. Love how you pulled everything off! :)

-Jan
    -janmloves.blogspot.com

75. Really great looks!

ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each & everyone one of you! I don't always reply here, so be sure to check your email or I might leave a comment on your blog too!