After receiving so many great Christmas gifts, there wasn’t much I had my eye on this month. I actually thought that I would make it through the month without buying anything. Of course, that never happens. I always seem to stumble upon a deal I can’t pass up! Here’s where my dollars went in January.
January Budget $50/Spent $22.39
Mossimo Faux Leather Bomber Jacket $17.60
The faux leather bomber jacket is perfect as a layering piece and then can be worn later as a spring jacket.
ON Fair Isle Funnel Scarf $4.79
Being that I have a slight obsession for scarves, I could not pass up this cute number that was under $5.
Sole Society Rhea Vegan Messenger Bag $35.97 (store credit of $41) – total cost $0
When 101 Things I Love posted her 10 finds under $50 and included this cross body bag, I remembered I had a store credit. Even better that it was on sale!
How did your budget work out this month? Did you find some great after holiday deals?
One last thing. I’ve told you about Alison’s from Get Your Pretty On style challenges in the past, and for the new year she has an even better one! The Rediscover Me 28 Day Challenge! The cost for this challenge is $49 and here is what you will get:
- A step-by-step guide to gain satisfaction, confidence and clarity in key areas including goal setting, self care, appearance, health, wellness, personal growth and relationships.
- Daily videos and exercises to inspire you to dig deep and create lasting, positive change.
- Printable PDF’s and journaling exercises based upon my most effective life coaching techniques for women.
- Weekly accountability and focus forms that you can continue to use even after the challenge ends.
- Group support and accountability in our 28 Day Challenge community.
Clickhereto register now. Registration will close on Friday January 30th at midnight and the challenge will start on February 1st.
I appreciate you stopping by today & reading!
Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here and Franish.
You can also follow along here…