Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files! Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom and I are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us!
We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven’t signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking HERE.
We now have a Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board. We will be pinning our top two picks along with our own outfits for that week. Be sure to click HERE to join our new Pinterest board!
Scarves are my favorite accessory! If I was only able to buy one piece each season, it would be a scarf. A scarf will change up a look and there are endless ways you can wear them. One of the most frequent questions I get is how to wear a scarf. With tutorials showing up to 50 different ways to wear them out there, it’s overwhelming to navigate through. Today I’m showing you my three favorites that are classic and easy to master!
1. Fold scarf in half diagonally
2. Put scarf around your neck with ends in back.
3. Bring the ends back around to the front so that they hang evenly.
1. Fold scarf in half diagonally.
2. Tie a knot at the ends.
3. Loop it around your neck.
4. Loop it around your neck again.
5. Adjust and tuck in any loose pieces.
1. Fold scarf in half lengthwise.
2. Wrap scarf around your neck.
3. Pull the ends through the loop.
4. Center the knot.
What’s your favorite way to wear a scarf? Let me know in the comments!
Shop the look:
Old Navy Ombre Scarf (similar style) (love this option) (on sale) (another pretty option)
Silver Jeans (exact)
Anthropologie Top (long sleeve option) (cute layering option)
Sam Edleman Booties (exact)
Coil Wrap Bracelet (option)
Bloglovin’, Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, Google+, Pinterest
Bloglovin’, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest
Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.
2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.
3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up.
Don’t miss out, sign up for an email reminder about our party:
We will each select a Top Two every week… visit both hosts blogs to see if YOU were chosen.
My pick this week is Rachel from A Blonde’s Moment and her pretty spring look! I love the contrast between the bright citron and soft blush!
Now let’s get linking!
Thank you for visiting today!
Linking up with these fabulous bloggers.