We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven’t signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking HERE.
Hi everyone! My name is Lee and I blog over at LegalLee Blonde. As you probably just guessed – I am a lawyer by day, but I run LLB as a style blog on the side. I focus mostly on “wear to work” style since, as a young professional, I was finding a lack of outfit inspiration for looks that were work appropriate but still fashionable and fun. So, I decided I would start sharing my outfits with a goal of inspiring others!
While my blog posts predominately showcase office outfits, I do love to show my casual weekend or date night style from time to time (especially on my instagram where I post a lot of #ootd ‘s!) Before I get to today’s outfit, I wanted to share a little bit about myself. Very briefly, I am:
– a travel addict (Edinburgh is my favorite city, and a trip through Europe with my
best friend has been my favorite trip to date)
– an overuser of exclamation points (sorry!)
– an overuser of the word sorry (I’m Canadian, what can I do)
– an overly proud aunt to 7 tiny humans who are my favorite things on this earth
– really into motivating others & seeing women succeed in the professional world
– also really into high heels, well-tailored blazers, & strawberry daiquiris (mmm)
Now; on to todays look! What I really like about this look is the combination of the flutter shirt sleeves & the flowy skirt – it gives a soft, romantic vibe that I have just been loving this summer. This top, specifically, has been a favorite of mine all summer long. I wear it to work with a navy suit, and wear it on the evenings/weekends with my favorite white shorts (or this white midi skirt, obviously). Do you have a particular item that you find yourself mix and matching over and over this summer?! Let me know in the comments below!
Last thing: if you liked this post, be sure to stay in touch! You can follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on my blog or like me on facebook! Thank you SO much to Jill for having me guest post for her today, I hope you enjoyed the post (and aren’t too jealous of Jill off having fun *cough* like I am *cough* haha)
Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.
2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.
3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up.
Don’t miss out, sign up for an email reminder about our party:
Kristen from Basically Blonde is our co-host this week. Be sure to stop by and visit her if you haven’t already!
We will each select a Top Two every week… visit both hosts blogs to see if YOU were chosen.
My pick this week is Chichi from The Style Tune! Her embroidered skirt is gorgeous and I love her tassel sandals!
Now let’s get linking!