It’s hard to believe it’s the first day of fall, especially when the weather has still been in the 80’s! I spent most of my summer outdoors and want that to continue into fall as long as I can. I thought it would be fun to once again join my friend Leslie from Once Upon a Time & Happily Ever After to share my fall bucket list! Here are 20 things that you can do in the fall to make most of the season!
1. Stroll through an outdoor antique market/craft fair or neighborhood fest.
2. Pack a picnic and head to the drive-in theater (carry over from my summer bucket list).
3. Go to Jack’s Pumpkin Pop-Up.
4. Go on a long bike ride.
5. Take advantage of the trails around me and go on a nature hike.
6. Make a fall sangria.
7. Attend Night of 1,000 Jack-o’-Lanterns
8. Read a book outside under a cozy blanket.
9. Attend a football game and tailgate.
10. Host a scary movie night.
11. Make an apple pie from scratch.
12. Pick up some apple cider donuts.
13. Go to a haunted house.
14. Try a new fall soup recipe.
15. Attend Oktoberfest.
16. Visit Lincoln Park Zoo.
17. Plan a scavenger hunt with friends.
18. Enjoy a bonfire and toast s’mores.
19. Watch the classic Charlie Brown movies; The Great Pumpkin and A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
20. Host a pumpkin carving contest.
What’s on your fall bucket list? Do we have any similarities? Let me know in the comments and if you’re a blogger and have a bucket list post, I’d love it if you linked up with us below!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
As always, thank you for reading!
Linking up here.
Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Facebook | Feedly | LIKEtoKNOW.it