One of the most common questions I get this time of year is, can you wear white jeans in the winter, and the answer is yes, absolutely! I don’t think anyone is sure what was behind the no white after labor day rule, but my guess is that high-society headed to warmer climates in the winter, and white was considered resort wear. Luckily, the fashion world is more relaxed about what colors you can wear and when. You can create so many amazing winter looks with your white jeans. You just have to style them appropriately for the season. You can easily winterize your white jeans by mixing them with heavier fabrics in neutrals like ivory, grey, and brown to create a cool look that’s unexpected during the cold spells! Keep reading for tips on how to wear white in the winter months!
- Style with a heavy or chunky knit
- Skip being matchy and mix varying shades of creamy whites like ivory, taupe, or a warm earthy beige
- Incorporate a variation of textures to add dimension
- Add some bling or a statement scarf
- Ease into this trend by pairing your white jeans with a black or a bright top
As always, thank you for reading!
Linking up here.
Now onto the linkup! I can’t wait to see your outfits!
Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files! Carrie, at Curly Crafty Mom, and I are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us at the bottom of this post. Don’t forget to check out our Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board and click HERE if you’d like to contribute!
Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.
2. **By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.**
My Pick from Last Week’s LinkUp:
I’m a sucker for buffalo plaid and how cute is Ellibelle’s pink sweater! Stop by her blog, Ellibelle’s Corner, to say hello!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!