Let’s face it, there are changes that we can all make to be less wasteful. Living a sustainable lifestyle is not something you can do overnight, but all it takes are little changes to make a significant impact on the environment. Here are 12 of my favorite eco-friendly products on Amazon prime that you can swap out for a healthier home.
1. Swap plastic water bottles for a reusable stainless steel water bottle.
2. Instead of using dryer sheets, use wool dryer balls.
3. Instead of plastic food storage, swap out for glass food storage containers.
4. Instead of using plastic or paper bags at the grocery store, use reusable grocery bags.
5. Swap your toxic household cleaner for Thieves. It’s made with Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend and gives you a deep clean without the harsh chemicals.
6. Reduce your carbon footprint by swapping out plastic cleaning brushes for bamboo.
7. You can use Dr. Bonner Pepermint Castile Oil as a shower gel but also for all-purpose cleaning, washing your pets, and controlling ants.
8. Instead of plastic wrap, use beeswax wrap.
9. Instead of using plastic ziplock bags, use BPA free reusable storage bags.
10. Instead of using plastic lids for your coffee or tea, try silicone coffee cup lids that fit snugly over your coffee mug.
11. Instead of lining baking sheets with parchment paper, use a silicone baking mat.
12. Instead of plastic straws, try plant-based biodegradable straws.
I hope this gives you some ideas on eco-friendly products you can swap out from Amazon for a healthier home. What sustainable swaps have you made?
As always, thank you for reading! Stay healthy and safe!
If you liked this post, you can subscribe here or follow me on Feedly | Bloglovin | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Linking up here.