I wear my white jeans more often in the fall than at any other time of year. I think we can all agree that white jeans in the fall make a chic statement. I wanted to show you how easy it is to wear your white jeans in the fall by combining them with a tan windowpane sweater. Luckily the fashion world has become more relaxed than ever about what you “can” wear and when. But, my motto has always been to wear what makes you confident and happy.
White Jeans + Tan Windowpane Sweater
You can easily take your white jeans into fall by mixing them with heavier fabrics in neutrals like ivory, grey, and brown to create a cool look that’s unexpected. I paired my white jeans with a tan windowpane sweater for a neutral monochrome look. A classic black and white outfit works well in the fall too. Add a knit sweater, tall boots, and a black fedora hat for a refreshing change.
White Jeans in Fall Styling tips:
- Style with a knit sweater
- Skip being matchy and mix varying shades of creamy whites like ivory, taupe, or a warm earthy beige
- Incorporate a variation of textures to add dimension
- Add some bling or a statement scarf
- Go bold and pair with a bright color
Shop the post:
As always, thank you for reading! Stay healthy and safe!
If you liked this post, you can subscribe here or follow me on Feedly | Bloglovin | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Linking up here
Now onto the linkup! I can’t wait to see your outfits!
Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files! Carrie, at Curly Crafty Mom, and I are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us at the bottom of this post. Don’t forget to check out our Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board and click HERE if you’d like to contribute!
Bloglovin’, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Feedly, LIKEtoKNOW.it
Bloglovin’, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.
2. **By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.**
Alison from Midlife and Beyond is this week’s featured blogger!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!