My parents both blessed me with their youthful genes. I’ve always been grateful that I look much younger than my age. But, I’ve had a stressful year, and I can see the toll it has taken on my skin. I’m all for aging gracefully, but if I can slow down the process, I’m all for that!
What is the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System
There always seems to be a new form of wrinkle fighter on the market. From expensive creams to gadgets to laser treatments, it’s hard to know what really works and if it’s worth your investment. I was recently introduced to the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System. The first thing I liked about this system was that it’s a gadget that you can use in the comfort of your own home, and it claims to reduce the signs of aging quickly and painlessly. That’s a powerful claim, so I decided to give it a try!
Inspired by devices and treatments only available in med-spas, the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning Device utilizes isometric compression and low sonic frequency vibrations to tone dull and aged-looking skin. Essentially, it’s a gentle vacuum that lifts and releases your skin while the low sonic vibrations give your skin a massage. This action stimulates the skin by carrying more oxygen to the surface, which in turn boosts circulation.
Clinical trials using the system twice a day resulted in skin looking more radiant, visibly more smooth, and, for some, a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles and an increase in firmness. It also improves the skin’s ability to absorb serums, lotions, and cremes.
What you get with the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System:
- 3-Speed Device. Features three settings for the face, neck, and delicate areas such as the eye area.
- Kinetic Treatment Serum – An anti-wrinkle serum formulated with the peptide SNAP-8, which has been clinically shown to reduce crow’s feet alone by up to 63%. The serum also contains more anti-wrinkle properties: encapsulated retinol, inyline, and antarcticine.
- Kinetic AM Ignition Lotion – An anti-aging lotion designed for all skin types. This lightweight, yet intensive moisturizer hydrates skin while helping it retain essential moisture.
- Kinetic PM Recovery Creme – an intensive night cream that helps the skin recover while you sleep.
- USB Charging Cord.
- User Manuel and Instructional DVD.
How to use the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System:
- Start with clean skin and apply a pea-size amount of serum to your face.
- Select the setting, turn the device on, and start toning the treatment area. (the chart below is a helpful guide to follow to make sure you are moving across your face in the right direction for each target area).
- Let the device pulse 3 – 5 times, then move the device over slightly and repeat until you have covered the entire treatment area.
- Make sure that the vacuum head is firmly placed against the skin to create the vacuum seal.
- Finish off with either the AM lotion or PM recovery creme, or you can also use your own facial products.
Pros and Cons of the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System
The pros are that it is definitely easy to use, and while the thought of suction on my face initially made me apprehensive, it was gentle and painless. The cons are that you need to make an investment of about extra 5 – 10 minutes into your morning and evening routines. However, it’s a small commitment to get results!
I’ve only been using the device for a few days, but I have already noticed that my skin looks healthier. I’ll post an updated review after I’ve been using it a full month and then again after two months with before and after shots.
Try the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System for yourself!
As always, thank you for reading!
Linking up here.